With construction on the rise, Bio Shield Tech is here for your all your HVAC equipment protection needs!
Have you wasted time and money by not noticing this part of your specification sheet? Don’t miss this! We know you’re seeing this more and more!
Bio Shield Tech is a trusted supplier to medical and manufacturing facilities, construction and HVAC fabricators in need of antimicrobial and personal protection products. Our knowledgeable industry experts are available to guide you through each phase of the process, and will show you how Silver Bullet AM can easily satisfy your requirements.
When You See This On Your Specification Documents…THINK OF Bio Shield Tech
1. Apply to the surface of sheet metal that will form the interior surface of the duct. An untreated clear coating shall be applied to the exterior surface.
2. Antimicrobial compound shall be tested for efficacy by an NRTL and registered by the EPA for use in HVAC systems.
3. Coating containing the antimicrobial compound shall have a hardness of 2H, minimum, when tested according to ASTM D 3363.
4. Surface-Burning Characteristics: Maximum flame-spread index of 25 and maximum smoke-developed index of 50 when tested according to the UL 723; certified by an NRTL.
5. Shop-Applied Coating Color: Black