AquaSnap is an easy-to-use ATP liquid test compatible with Hygiena luminometers. The test device’s unique liquid-stable chemistry, combined with simple design, offers unrivaled accuracy and reproducibility. The devices are often used for monitoring CIP systems, and for industrial water treatment systems such as cooling towers and closed water systems.
Here are some of the many features to this easy-to-use liquid test:
* Results in 15 seconds
* Patented Snap-Valve™ design enables accurate results with less variation
* Unique liquid-stable reagent provides accuracy and reproducibility
* Reagent is tolerant to temperature abuse and sanitizer effects
* Honey dipper collects consistent 100 ul sample
* 100% recyclable plastic
* 15 month shelf life at refrigerated temperature (2- 8 degrees C)
* 4 week shelf life at room temperature (21-25 degrees C)
* Extremely sensitive- detects down to 0.1 femtomoles ATP with EnSURE or Pi-102 luminometer
* Detects down to 103 CFU
Watch this video on AquaSnap Total – Rapid ATP Test for Liquid Samples.
Bio Shield Tech is a proud distributor of Hygiena products. To learn more about our business please visit our website at https://bioshieldtech.com/.