Protect Your Upcoming Projects
What measures are you taking to control the growth of odor-causing bacteria, mold and fungus on your equipment, walls, ducts, drain pans, metal and plastic components of HVAC systems?
We are here to help you understand current antimicrobial technologies and to choose the right infection control products and solutions required to meet the varied needs of any environment or project. With more than a decade of experience, we are recognized as an industry leader in the protocols and trends of the antimicrobial industry.
When it comes to indoor air quality and long term investment in technology that can provide years of benefit for building occupants, the phrase “Value Engineering” should never be considered when antimicrobial technology is being called out in specification documents. Bio Shield Tech can help spec writers, design engineers, general contractors and end users understand why this beneficial feature should NEVER be removed or substituted in any way.
Let Bio Shield Tech save you time and hassle finding out what you need for your next project.
Learn more about us and our products today!
Bio Shield Tech is trusted supplier to medical and manufacturing facilities, construction and HVAC fabricators, and government agencies in need of antimicrobial and personal protection products.
Our knowledgeable industry experts are available to guide you through each phase of the process, and will show you how Silver Bullet AM can easily satisfy your requirements.
When You See This On A Specification Documents…THINK OF Bio Shield Tech
1. Apply to the surface of sheet metal that will form the interior surface of the duct. An untreated clear coating shall be applied to the exterior surface.
2. Antimicrobial compound shall be tested for efficacy by an NRTL and registered by the EPA for use in HVAC systems.
3. Coating containing the antimicrobial compound shall have a hardness of 2H, minimum, when tested according to ASTM D3363.
4. Surface-Burning Characteristics: Maximum flame-spread index of 25 and maximum smoke-developed index of 50 when tested according to the UL 723; certified by an NRTL.
5. Shop-Applied Coating Color: Black
Here are a few of our Non-Federal Government Clients…
E.I DuPont De Nemours Children’s Hospital
Anchorage School District
Butte County Public Health Department
Fairfax County PD / Animal Shelter
George Mason University
Hispanic AIDS Form, Inc.
Mont Sinai Medical Center
San Diego Fertility Center
Horton Emergency Vehicles
Scripps Research Institute
The City of Gretna Police Department
The City of Dallas Fire and Rescue EMS
University of California
University of Central Arkansas
U of PA, New Bolton Center / Field Service
VNA & Hospice of Southern California
Warren County Ambulance District
Utica Police Department
Lockport City School District
Fremont Police Department
Univision USA, Inc.
Central Lyon County Fire Protection District