Digitally controlled time and temperature.
Capable of up to 105 °C, Digital Dry Block Incubators can be set to any temperature required by Hygiena test products, and more! The digitally controlled blocks are independently heated, allowing you to run two temperatures in one incubator at a time – ideal for users running a variety of tests. A built in timer features auto-stop and sound alert to help you achieve perfect incubation, every time.
Sized for your needs.
Digital Dry Block Incubators are available in two sizes to accommodate your testing volume:
- Small Footprint (6-12 wells)
- Lab Format (30-70 wells)
The Small Footprint Incubator (INCUBATOR) is perfect for users running a low volume of tests at one temperature.
For large volume users, or users running multiple tests requiring two temperatures, the Lab Format Incubator can accommodate your testing needs.
- Designed specifically for Hygiena test devices
- Numbered wells help keep testing organized
- Flexible configuration can accommodate swab test devices or large volume vial tubes
- Digital controlled independent blocks can be held at different temperatures
- Small footprint takes minimal bench space – large format only requires slightly more footprint than a sheet of office paper!
- Wide temperature range:
- Room temp + 5 – 80 °C for Small Format Incubator
- Room temp + 5 – 105 °C for Lab Format Incubator
- Footprint / Weight:
- Small Format (WxDxH): 11 cm x 15 cm x 8 cm, 0.5 kg / 4.3 in x 5.9 in x 3.1 in, 1.1 lbs
- Lab Format (WxDxH): 36.5 cm x 21 cm x 15 cm, 4.5 kg / 14.4 in x 8.3 in x 5.9 in, 9.9 lbs
- Temperature stability ≤ ± 0.5 °C
- Volumetric capacity of small tube incubator blocks = 1.5 mL
- Heats to max temp in less than 15 minutes
- Timer range: 1 min – 99 hr 59 min
- Blocks are sold separately – see Catalog No’s for ordering information
- Includes manual, power cord, wrench, and performance certificate