LANXESS RELY+ON MULTIPURPOSE DISINFECTANT CLEANER – 5 KG BUCKET
LANXESS Rely+On, also known as Virkon®, this product is ideal for large scale disinfection of hard non-porous surfaces.
- EFFECTIVE AGAINST A WIDE RANGE OF VIRUSES*, BACTERIA, AND FUNGI. *Hepatitis A Virus (HAV), Hepatitis B Virus (HBV), Hepatitis C Virus (HCV), and HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1) (AIDS virus), Influenza A Virus, Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV), Norovirus (Norwalk-like Viruses), Avian Influenza Virus, [Pandemic 2009 H1N1 influenza A virus].
- No fumes or offensive odor
- Compatible with most hard non-porous surfaces
- Cleans & disinfects in one step
- Respirator face plate disinfectant
- 30 second CPR manikin sanitizer
- 30 second sanitizer of non-food contact surfaces
- NSF listed as a D1 disinfectant for food preparation/processing areas
- Convenient to ship and store
- Superior Shelf life
- No special disposal required
For Use In
Cleaning and disinfecting hard non-porous surfaces in institutional, commercial, residential and public service facilities including hospitals and nursing homes; field medical units, medical and dental offices; clinics and other health-care facilities; Emergency Medical Services (EMS) facilities, equipment and gear including respirators; laboratories; food processing plants, equipment and warehouses; food service and preparation areas including commercial and institutional kitchens, restaurants and cafeterias; restrooms and portable restrooms; retail stores including supermarkets, florists, barbers, and beauty salons; factories; schools and daycare centers; hotels; offices; correctional facilities; funeral parlors and mortuaries; gymnasiums, stadiums and health spas; transportation terminals and vehicles including ships, automobiles, trucks, trains, and homes and residences.
LANXESS Rely+On MDC contains a unique formulation that access and attack multiple parts of pathogenic microorganisms.It combines active oxidizing species, organic acids, inorganic buffers, and surfactants to fight viruses, bacteria, and fungi upon contact. Active Ingredients: Oxidized glycoproteins, polypeptides, nucleic acids, and carbohydrates. Surfactants ensure contact with microorganisms before breaking them down. Organic Acids produce low pH without corrosiveness and control oxidizing activity. Inorganic Buffers maintain pH for optimal biocidal activity that is resistant to hard water and organic soil. The solution reacts with Sulfhydral and Disulfide groups in nuclear proteins. Its stability and activity are optimized under acidic conditions.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|
Found on EPA List N for Disinfectants against SARS-CoV-2 – YES
For SARS-CoV-2, Follow the label disinfection and preparation directions for the following virus: Hepatitis A virus; Feline calicivirus