$22.00 – $124.00
4 x 1 gallon
Item No. 433600/1
Synergize® Disinfectant combines broad spectrum germicidal activity and a non-irritating, non-corrosive in-use solution.
- Non-corrosive formulation
- Effective in hard or soft water
- Single usage dilution provides effective disinfection
- Ready-to-use product has a nearly neutral pH
- 1 gallon of concentrate = 256 gallons of RTU product
- Fresh pine scent
- Versatile formulation can be applied as a pressurized foam or through manual cleaning
- Non-staining formulation
Synergize® Disinfectant combines the proven germicidal ability of Glutaraldehyde with the superior detergency and penetrating action of Quaternary Ammonium Chloride (QAC). This creates a unique synergistic effect providing broad spectrum germicidal activity, a non-irritating, non-corrosive in-use solution, and competitive pricing, all in one product. Synergize is ideally suited for all disinfecting applications, inside or outside the home, and is always used at economical 1:256 dilutions. Synergize is the disinfectant of choice in industries where effective disease prevention translates into bottom-line profitability. Power, safety, and economy is a tough combination to beat.
COVID-19 is caused by SARS-CoV-2. Synergize kills similar viruses and therefore can be used against SARS-CoV-2 when used in accordance with the directions for use against Feline Calicivirus on hard, non-porous surfaces.
Refer to the CDC website at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html for additional information.
- Active: Quaternary ammonium/glutaraldehyde.
- Use: To disinfect and clean hard non-porous surfaces
- Activity: Kills both Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
- Application: Mechanical sprayer, fogging, soaking, use in boot baths and vehicles.
Found on EPA List N for Disinfectants against SARS-CoV-2 – YES
For SARS-CoV-2, Follow the label disinfection and preparation directions for the following virus: Feline calicivirus