Better design gives better results.
The honeycomb shaped dipper tip used with AquaSnap collects exactly 100µl of sample, making sure you are collecting the same amount every time. Other ATP water tests use a swab designed for surface sample collection which causes large sample variation. Surface swabs are pre-moistened with an extractant, so the absorption rate will vary based on how much sample can be absorbed. In addition, extractant will be lost when first dipped into sample. AquaSnap’s honey dipper collection tip eliminates these issues providing more accurate results.
AquaSnap contains liquid-stable chemistry in the patented Snap-Valve™ bulb. The unique chemistry and design eliminate the need to reconstitute lyophilized pellets, enabling consistent results. The chemistry in AquaSnap is a high power, ultra-sensitive formulation to deliver precise results for low levels of ATP. AquaSnap’s chemistry is robust and resistant to harsh samples or sanitizer effects.
- Ready-to-use out of box
- Easy-to-use and reduces user variation
- Patented design produces repeatable and accurate results
- Tolerant to temperature abuse and sanitizers
- All-in-one test device with collection dipper tip
- Consistent sample collection (100 µl) over swab or sponge tip test
- Liquid-stable chemistry eliminates the need to reconstitute a pellet, giving more accurate results with less variation
- True and accurate results at low RLU levels
- Reliable trending at low ATP and low RLU levels
- Low carbon footprint – Recyclable #7
- Shelf life:
- 15 months at refrigerated temperatures (2-8ºC)
- 4 weeks room temperature (21-25ºC)
- Compatible Luminometers