PRO-Clean Rapid Protein Residue Test
PRO-Clean™ is the easiest and most accurate way to verify the cleanliness of food equipment surfaces. Simply swab a surface and release the reagent. If protein residue is present, the reagent will turn purple – the more contamination, the quicker the color changes and the darker it becomes. PRO-Clean instantly validates surface hygiene, allowing immediate corrective action to be taken when necessary.
PRO-Clean™ Rapid Protein Residue Test
No interpretation required.
The results couldn't be easier to read with Pro-Clean. If protein is present in a sample, the reagent in the device will turn purple for immediate verification that is simple for any user to understand without interpretation or instrumentation. To learn more, watch the video above.
Reliable and accurate changeover cleaning verification.
Why test for protein residue? Protein is more difficult to remove from surfaces than glucose or other residues, so it's a good indicator for surface contamination. If you need to verify protein removal quickly, PRO-Clean is reliable and accurate.
- Results in 1-10 minutes depending on sensitivity required - Instant results allow for immediate corrective action
- Easy-to-interpret color change
- All-in-one device- no instrumentation required
- Quick and easy way to monitor HACCP/SSOP program
- Cost effective
- No training required
- Recyclable #7
- 80 µg after 1 minute
- 50 µg after 5 minutes
- 20 µg after 10 minutes
- Patented Snap-Valve™ technology - snap & squeeze
- Pre-moistened swab bud
- Write-on swab tube label
- Shelf life:
- 18 months at room or refrigerated temperatures (2 - 25°C)
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 8 in|
|Test Amount|| |
25 Pack, Case of 100
Instructions for Use (IFU)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)