Key Features of BC 4000 Metal Cleaner:
• Good Cleaning – effectively removes the soils normally found in metalworking operations.
• Safe on All Typical Industrial Metals – to permit use throughout the shop.
• Liquid Form – for ease of handling, measuring and mixing.
• Highly concentrated – for economical commercial metal cleaning.
• Burke’s BC 4000 100% biodegradable metal cleaner for safer environmental use.
General use of Burke’s Metal Cleaner:
BC 4000 cleans all types of parts and metals to eliminate the need for individual products. Normally our metal cleaner it is sprayed on, let the product sit for 2 to 3 minutes, rinse with water, then wipe clean with clean rags. Do not allow the cleaner to dry on the metal. Rinse or wipe off while still wet. It can also be used in agitated cleaning machines. BC-4000 can also be used for an easy to use floor cleaning solution.
Other Uses for BC 4000 Metal Cleaner
- Steam cleaning for general maintenance.
- Central system cleaning.
- Machine tool cleaning – Sumps and exteriors where water soluble or synthetic coolants are used.