SuperSnap High Sensitivity ATP Surface Test
$245.00 – $455.00
The Next Level of ATP Detection
SuperSnap™ is the most sensitive ATP surface test in Hygiena’s portfolio of all-in-one devices. Designed to work with all Hygiena™ luminometers, SuperSnap detects extremely low levels of ATP so it can be used as an allergen cross-contamination prevention tool or when dealing with harsh samples. By incorporating SuperSnap into a prevention program, risks and issues are recognized in real time and immediate corrective actions can be implemented before product change-overs.
Sold in 25 packs or case of 100 Swabs
Swab, snap, squeeze. It's that easy.
Using SuperSnap couldn't be easier. The three step process for collecting a sample,
activating the device, and mixing the sample is so easy, anyone can do it.
Four times as powerful.
Resistant to concentrated sanitizers and harsh environments, SuperSnap is Hygiena's highest-powered ATP test device. With four times the sensitivity than Hygiena's basic ATP test, UltraSnap™, SuperSnap raises the standard for ATP detection.
- Superior resistance to sanitizer effects
- More resistant to challenging product residues and production environments at extreme pHs
- Pre-wetted swab helps to break through biofilm
- Detects very small amounts of ATP and organic residues
- Low variation; consistently true results at low RLU
- Recyclable #7
- High sensitivity: four times more sensitive than UltraSnap
- Write-on swab label for easy sample identification
- 100% recyclable plastics - low carbon footprint
- Shelf life:
- 15 months at refrigerated temperatures (2-8ºC)
- 4 weeks room temperature (21-25ºC)
- Compatible Luminometers
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 8 in|
|Test Amount|| |
25 Pack, Case of 100
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
INS0087 SDS, SuperSnap (SUS3000) Rev C